05 September 2011

I have strokes of genius occasionally.

And then I have strokes of, oh god why am I allowed to be alive.

Genius here: The FBI are all Gryffindors, the CIA is Ravenclaw, Homeland Security is Slytherin, and the Secret Service is Hufflepuff. Think about it. I am so good at this. That's because it's not useful, BUT IT'S SO TRUE THOUGH.

The "oh god why am I allowed to be alive" moment of today was when I was outside, I know right, and I was holding a ladder and I looked up and saw a Peregrine Falcon and it was gliding around in a circle and my eyes teared up and I got so depressed that I will never be able to naturally do anything as well as the Peregrine can just fly over everything and not care and I was like I JUST WANT TO BE A BIRD DAMMIT. (Good news is, the ladder did not fall over and my Dad didn't fall off or anything because I am dependable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment