09 September 2011

I'MA MAKE A SLEEVE OF BRACELETS

I HAVE AWESOME IDEAS


I made a bracelet like this. Obviously it is not this short and it connects at the ends, but you get the idea. It's striped, these colors.

No, but seriously, why would I ever need alcohol, all I need to do is be awake and the crazies happen and then I watch Secondhand Lions and then I go all I WANT TO HAVE ADVENTURES I COULD KILL PEOPLE AND GET TREASURE AND FIND LOVE AND HAVE A PET LION AND BE HAPPY WHY CAN'T LIFE BE NOT LIKE THIS. That's totes what happens to drunk people, right?

I want to decorate the rest of my walls with pictures and shit from the computer but I'm afraid my printer will be like lolno, bitchplz.

Private I, is watching you, na na na naaa na naaa na na. Do Private I's get badges tho cause that seems sketch.

So, that picture totes isn't correct colors, even though I tried to make them so. I think the red is more a darker blood and the green is more everest than grass and the blue is a little more murky. The yellow seems right though. Youknow, it might be because I'm in the cave and can't see the bracelet that well because dark.

Haley Joel Osment, Emily Osment's older brother, adorable little kid that sees dead people, you know him, he was such a great child actor. Then he stopped acting and got older and now his sister is all, adorbs, even if she is on Hannah Montana.

MUSIC IS SO GREAT THO. NOT HANNAH MONTANA MUSIC, BUT MUSIC, YOU KNOW THE MUSICAL KIND. Personally I'm a big fan of the music that feels all, dark red, sometimes the purple sparkly music. Or the tinny blue. BITCH PLEASE OF COURSE MUSIC HAS COLORS WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A FOOL? Hannah Montana music is bright pink and I disapprove. (Tho she does get the best of both worlds, if by both worlds you mean acting and singing like a child slave/star.)

No comments:

Post a Comment