24 September 2011

:(

So, good and bad things, which should we start with?

Bad, ok. I am weeping because of television. Television is a jerk. I love it so much. Does this mean that I am headed toward an abusive relationship because television is all, oooo you need me, oooo rip out your heart, make you feel all the feelings, crush your will to live, make you want to live to at least see next week's episode.

Good, also television, because I love it so much.

Also, I look at my room and am like, where should I hang out tonight, my bed or my cave. It's a tough decision. OH MY GOD THAT IS GROSS. Sorry, watching Fringe, the guy is all, ew, omg, ew, you know?

You know what's sad? I brushed my teeth and then was like, dammit, I wanted ice cream. I even have nutella for it today.

Speaking of, just ask Sarah, if you go grocery shopping with me I will probably lose you. It's just something that happens and it's usually all my fault, but it's still going to happen.

You know what I really want for the next holiday? A lighter. One of those nice ones with the flip top thing, it's like metal, and it flips open and stays lit till you close it. That would be nice. I like fire. Oh god I sound like a sociopath. I'M MOSTLY NOT A SOCIOPATH OK GUYS. I EMPATHISE ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment