08 July 2011

Pants are Fancy.

I personally have driven through most of the state changes. Let's see, I drove from Florida to Georgia, Tennessee to Kentucky, and Kentucky to Ohio. Amanda drove from GA to TN and today she'll get the Ohio Michigan line, but srsly, I'm a good driver y'all.

Oh, btdubs, Amanda and I are driving to Michigan. She flew down, I picked her up from the airport on Wednesday. Originally we were going to Lincoln, right, but then we were directed by the parents to go to Michigan instead so instead of heading west we just kept going up I-75 until we hit Toledo today and get to change it up.

I hate it when cars change lanes in front of me and they're going only 5 over the speed limit and they think that warrants them the left lane. Bitch, please. Stay in your law abiding right lane and leave the left lane to those of us who have the need for speed.

I was going 25 mph faster than Test Track earlier. (Test Track: fast ride at EPCOT that feels like is super fast but is actually only 65 mph.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment