02 July 2011

The Grand is not as terrible as previously believed.

But there is a door, I kid you not, marked only by the nameplate "Danger." I want to go in and face danger but it's in the authorized personnel area of backstage and my name is not Danger, except when it is.

What is this show on ABC right now? They're on a dock and they answered a question about Doctor Seuss and the wrong person got dragged across the water by a speed boat.

I'm on break btdubs.

My legs hurt and I'm back at the Polynesian tomorrow and it's scary and why and morning tomorrow and argh and weep.

And I am super eloquent.

The show is 101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow. It's weird. They're gonna get in a car and if they're wrong a Monster Truck will run them over.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment