30 July 2011

Day 1: I've done so many things before noon today

Parents left ridiculously early this morning, shortly after I went to bed. I woke up sometime around 10, got up, fed the dog, took her outside, watched Fringe in bed, got the mail when the postwoman rang the door bell, sorted the mail, looked at the new textbooks I got, read my postcard from Christine, smiled at her, read it again, put it on the fridge, put on a beret, brought my computer upstairs, took the postcard off the fridge for this picture, put the postcard back on the fridge, talked to Lucky, opened up blogger, and that brings you up to speed on what I have done today. It is now 12:30.

I'm totally not going to go insane, guys. Although I am apparently going to stand in the kitchen, blogging and watching Tin Man instead of eating.

What, is today Saturday? Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment