31 July 2011

Day 2: I am not a good adult.

I stayed up till, well, haven't gone to bed yet, to sign up for Pottermore. It was intense. Even after I solved the clue and signed up and stuff the email took forever to send. BUT I GOT IN. WOOT. (I actually signed up twice because the first one never sent me an email and I'm thinking I entered it wrong or something and I'm sad about that because my first username was badass.)

I guess I'm not going to church this morning. First service starts in two and a half hours. HA.

I actually scanned all Disney pictures in the house into my computer though, so I WAS TOTES PRODUCTIVE LAST NIGHT.

Hey, hey hey, hey, heeeeey, hey hey hey. Tin Man, it's a good show man. DG's dad is from Nebraska but is also king, what. Zooey Deschanel, watch it people. Tin Man. Miniseries. Awesome. (I was unaware that Dorothy's last name was Gale in Wizard of Oz, but that's just because I'm super not observant.)

I want a leather jacket. One that fits perfectly and goes with every outfit.

Don't get buried alive, people. The Deschanel sisters seem to have a hobby of being buried alive.

Christine, you need to stop being in Scotland so you can be online because Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment