31 July 2013

Robin Year One: a comic book interpreted by me



This is my finished Robin Year One paper art project thing. I never had a good name for it, but It looks awesome in real life with all the layers, and it totally tells the story of their worries and Robin almost dying and it's pretty great.

I found as I was doing it that I had as much fun with the pieces I cut out as I did the parts I left in. It started small.

I mean, this guy's face is just amazing, so when I added the BLAM!s to his panel it was instantly better. Then I got more creative with the putting pieces together.

I honestly don't know, but it makes me laugh.

And then finally, I started making entire pages.

Ok so they don't all make a ton of sense



I particularly like the frame with the Darjeeling Tea

And that's how my day has been going so far, you know, once I came inside from being the outdoor person I am / am forced to be when things need painting and stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment