29 July 2013

Day 3

First of all, why is my dog bugging me? I fed her hours ago and she won't go outside and I told her, the parents are coming back next week, Jeez.

I'm watching Top Gear. I meant to leave the house today and get some things done so I could cross them off my list, but I stayed home, watched some YouTube, talked to my dog, drank a bottle of wine.

Tomorrow it won't be raining so I will totally leave the house and get things done. It didn't help that I slipped on the wet steps and hurt my tailbone first thing today. Yeah, tomorrow, painting, shopping, mowing, getting shit done.

I totally did things today too though, started on the dishes in the broken dishwasher. There isn't enough room in the dish drainer for all of them so I still have some to do, but hey I have plates now.

No comments:

Post a Comment