04 May 2013

Tomorrow, as in later today

Grad. U. A. Tion.

 In my head there were more swear words mixed in there, but we're playing it cool for the interwebs.

 It'd be exciting, except it's outside in the cold and rain and it's going to be hectic and there's no assigned seating cause we're not lining up and walking in alphabetical order so I don't know who I'm going to sit by and it's going to take forever. I'm not freaking out. I wrote a note to my dad for tomorrow saying that we're going to be flexible wexible, so WE'RE GOING TO BE FLEXIBLE OKAY. I'm fine. Look at me, you can't see me, but I'm fine.

I have a really fancy dress that I like a lot so that's exciting. Have to wear a coat under my grad gown thing, but hey, flexible. Plus, coat means pockets for my phone. Boom, problem solved.

I wish graduating didn't make people talk about jobs and careers and goals and such so much. The only things I like are fictional, dammit. Even real jobs, I only like them fictionally. Literally took my grandparents 3 minutes after walking in the door to ask me what I was doing after graduation. And then I didn't know how to explain a potential job not in my degree that I might get in a few months cause it's a concept they found difficult to grasp. Either I went to college and got a job because of it or I didn't. Basically I'm a failure.

It think tigers are my favorite big cat. I mean, leopards are cool and all, but tigers, man. The white ones, I think they're Siberian, they look like they'd be badass after they got covered in blood, but also they're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment