04 May 2013

CAKE: I love it so much

The glare makes it hard to read, but this is MINE
So, graduation ceremony was cancelled and there was a big hullabaloo at the Hawks Center where we went to go pick up the diplomas and could take pictures by big red N signs. yay. I mean, it was extremely cold, windy and miserable out, so it was probably good we did not have graduation. We felt bad for Ben Nelson though, all ready to give a speech and no one came.

I felt my lovely dress was underused though. You could barely see it with the graduation gown on, and then when we went out to lunch it was cold there so I kept on my coat. I need to go to more fancy parties so I can wear my other new dress as well. We should have a tea party.

CHRISTINE: Lucky's half birthday is when I'm house sitting so I promised her I'd invite you for a birthday party to make up for the parents missing it. She's excited to see you.

The new Doctor Who was a good one. Written by Mark Gatiss, lovely references, good characters, smart plot, good episode. Way to be, show.


No comments:

Post a Comment