23 May 2012

Living dangerously

I was walking down the stairs carrying dishes in both hands, and I don't turn on any lights because lights are difficult, also, don't know where the switches are, when I thought that if I were to trip and fall down the stairs it would be sad cause I'd like wake up in the morning late for work, and I might break the dishes, and what if I tripped over the cat and hurt it, right? But then I realised that the thing I would be most sad about is that I have an episode of Supernatural loading on my computer on hulu, and those things take awhile to buffer, and I'd not be able to watch it if I fell on the stairs and lied there unconscious for the night.

I'm only 1.5 episodes behind in Supernatural now.

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. I sense this might become a recurring theme.

It might be late. Is it late? It's a little late. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment