21 May 2012

I don't want to

I have to go to work at 8:30 tomorrow. We went to see the office today, make sure I knew where it is and stuff. My uncle gave us a tour, and the room that he said I might be in doesn't have a desk in it, but he said they would get one. Sounds like they don't know exactly what I'll be doing, but I'm going to be trained in lots of things sounds like. My aunt, who is going to be training me, wasn't there today.

IT'S JUST SO NERVE WRACKING IS ALL.

I haven't watched the LAST THREE EPISODES of Supernatural, nor the season finale of Once Upon a Time or Fringe or I'm sure other shows, but the point is I'M SO BEHIND ON TELEVISION I WANT TO DIE.

But I set up wifi in this house, so that's good now. I'm laying in bed on my computer using the internet, haven't been able to do that in a long while now.

Oh, btdubs, Alaska was lovely.

I'm standing on a glacier
Alaska was 2 hours earlier than Nebraska, and now I'm in Michigan which is one hour later, so I lost three hours in the last few days. Sigh. And I have to get up in the morning early so I have to go to bed even though I don't get tired till later.

Oh look, we're standing on our balcony and seeing ocean and mountains and snow and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment