08 June 2012

I feel like I'm dying

Ever since I got home and ate dinner I've been holed up in my room. Not hiding exactly, just, not being super sociable. At all sociable. I said hi to the cat that hates me, that totally counts. She ran and hid, because I am a scary person and I have stolen her room.

AND NOW PIT IS GONNA DIE AND PIGGY IS SO SAD. Pit and Piggy are strange nicknames for Chinese warriors. I kind of wish I had the first half to this movie. Two of my favorite parts are on that half. Sigh.

I have been planning on going to a movie tomorrow morning for a whole week. Now I'm like NEVER LEAVING THIS ROOM but that's not a good plan at all.

My Mommy just called me. Wait, she texted me, I called her. I remember trying to figure out the buttons to call people. I don't use the phone for that a lot.

DON'T PULL THE ARROW OUT THAT WAY OW.

I found an email from myself to myself with the subject

Him a time period like history from 1800-present

" I am alternatingly tormented by what my life is and what it isnt. One thing i know for sure: i am so tired."

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment