08 March 2012

Stream of consciousness, how very Modernist of me

When does Supernatural come back? The 16th, fuck no. Fuck that shit. If a narrator never says his/her gender, do I have to keep repeating "the narrator, the narrator?" Can I call the narrator "it" sometimes? Is that disrespectful? Like if you call your baby an it before you know it's gender? Is that bad? Babies, oh god, hormones, bro, babies, you don't understand bro, babies.

I stopped working on this goddamn paper because I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to get up because I like sitting down, but I can't work on the paper organizing while I'm distracted by having to go to the bathroom, so I'm not doing anything, except wanting to sing along with this recording of a live Mountain Goats concert event thing. Some of these songs I even know when the audience goes WOOT or like, yells out names of songs that they want to be played but then aren't. Or like, on The Monkey Song, it takes a few bars before they realise what song it is and then once they do they freak out a ton. I mean, yeah, it's the Monkey Song, so I would too, because there's a monkey in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment