22 March 2012

Remember that picture of a goat on a mountain side

Where it's just captioned OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

edit: (found it)

Remember that?

That is me.

My lungs hurt. I would say my stomach, but my stomach is not on both sides of my ribcage separated by an area that is impervious to pain. MY LUNGS HAVE A STOMACH ACHE. I don't understand.

IS IT THURSDAY ALREADY? OH GOD.

I stopped watching the show Grimm earlier this year because it was really dark and not interesting enough, but then I decided, why the hell not, so now I'm watching again. I love how Nick hides his friendship with Monroe and it's like he's covering up an affair but really they just aren't supposed to know each other. They even have scenes where Nick's on the phone and you assume the conversation was with his girlfriend, but then it cuts to him eating dinner with Monroe and it's so great and none of this makes any sense. Sure, every once in awhile there's something really gross that makes me hide all the tabs so I don't have to look at the grossocity of it all, but small price to pay. At least I haven't made the classic Fringe/Bones mistake of eating while watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment