19 March 2012

The more I have to do, the less I want to do

And then I feel like a horrible person that doesn't do anything, and then I continue to not do anything. And then I feel worse, and do less.

Right now I'm just freaking out about Being Human (UK) because I think next week is the season finale and I'm not ready and I just spent the last hour watching this last episode and going "Hal, baby, no, Hal, oh Hal, don't do it. Hal, don't be an idiot. Hal. Oh Hal." And then weeping dramatically into my pillow.

So maybe I'm a drama queen, what of it?

Apparently this is what I do now. I watch emotionally scarring things and then feel empty inside and then watch some more traumatising things and then weep forever and then watch Pride & Prejudice. Pride & Prejudice always seems to be involved. For awhile there it was Secondhand Lions, but then it went back to Pride & Prejudice. There was also an Inception period, and a Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy period. Not to mention the Batman Era. Thing about the Batman Era, it was both the emotionally scarring thing and the post emotionally scarring thing, so it isn't exactly the same as the Benedict Cumberbatch All The Sads leading to Pride & Prejudice.

AND NOW I'VE GONE AND WATCHED INSEPARABLE AGAIN, JERKS. I don't know who I'm blaming. Blame my parents, they left me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment