26 November 2011

We're watching The Muppet Christmas Carol

Rizzo was all, what time is it? and Gonzo was all, it's two o'clock, and Rizzo was like, is it too early for breakfast? and Gonzo was like, yes, so Rizzo was all, good, time for supper.

That's me, if it's too early for breakfast than you can still eat supper. Always.

The Muppet Movie was the bestest ever and I loves it. This is not The Muppet Movie, but it's still pretty good.

My blog tells me what tags I've used in the past, and apparently one of them is HUNTS IRRIGATION. I have no idea what that means. When did I use that and in what context? I'll have to look, but for now I'm just going to say how weird is it that HUNTS IRRIGATION is a tag.

The Muppet Christmas Carol is on The Hub and there was a commercial for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic earlier.

Fred seems kind of like a poor man's Mr. Bingly.

I want to watch Pride and Prejudice now.

Christmas movie season now though

No comments:

Post a Comment