17 November 2011

I Am Packing

I do not understand weather so I don't know how to pack for Michigan. I am bad at things.

Also, technically I'm only packing if you count cutting up a mango, making a sandwich, opening my suitcase and then sitting down to eat the sandwich and blog about packing as packing.

The suitcase is just sitting there empty. It's mocking me, the Bijerk.

I can not think seriously about packing. I'm just sitting here like, I should pack in theme. All red. All Batman. All Doctor Who. All purple. I should only wear black the whole time. I should pretend to be goth. I should never take my sunglasses off ever. I should carry around my Batman plushie and talk to it and see how soon people seriously discuss sending me to a mental institution. I should bring a pad of sticky notes and label stuff randomly good or bad and tell them I'm just sorting for bad nuts. I should only communicate via flashcards I could print out of various emotions from pictures on the internet. I SHOULD PACK ALL THE SHIRTS I HAVE. No but seriously, I should pack all red.

No comments:

Post a Comment