05 November 2011

So I was looking at my bookmarks

The ones on the computer, not like, my physical bookmarks. Which, by the way, I have not been able to find. If you'll recall, when I was in Florida I was saying how I never found them there, and I have yet to find them. They are probably in books that I took to Florida. NOT THE POINT OF THIS BLOG POST.

A bookmark that I found randomly was this: http://law.justia.com/codes/nebraska/2006/s28index/s2805008000.html 

Do you know what that links to? I do.

2006 Nebraska Code - § 28-508 — Possession of burglar\'s tools; penalty.

Section 28-508
Possession of burglar's tools; penalty.
(1) A person commits the offense of possession of burglar's tools if:
(a) He knowingly possesses any explosive, tool, instrument, or other article adapted, designed, or commonly used for committing or facilitating the commission of an offense involving forcible entry into premises or theft by a physical taking; and
(b) He intends to use the explosive, tool, instrument, or article, or knows some person intends ultimately to use it, in the commission of an offense of the nature described in subdivision (1)(a) of this section.
(2) Possession of burglar's tools is a Class IV felony.

Do you know why I have that bookmarked? It was from over a year ago, when I was doing research on whether or not I could legally purchase lock picks. Apparently I felt it was important enough to bookmark, you know, in case I questioned the legality of my acts later? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment