05 August 2011

Day 7: I have forgotten to go to bed


It is now early morning, so Lucky is asking me for breakfast. I haven't gone to bed yet and my dog wants breakfast.

I am super excited for Spy Kids 4.

Selena Gomez is my idol.

David Boreanez does not age, therefore he is actually a vampire and was not acting in Angel.

Sarah, what if I do this next semester. What if I just don't go to bed until you get up for band and tell me I have to go to bed. What if I die because I am an incompetent adult.

I ate all my nutella. With a spoon. I need more nutella. I'm going to the store to buy milk tomorrow. Maybe I'll buy some nutella. My parents will reimburse me for that, right? They are reimbursing the milk because I'm buying them the milk because they'll get in super late and will want milk for breakfast and such. Nutella was just something I need. Robin is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment