02 August 2011

Day 4: It's past midnight.

Commercials are my friends. Some of them make me happy, some of them annoy the hell out of me, some of them are super hilarious, some make me weep, but I've missed them because I haven't watched television with commercials in so freaking long.

I found Hercules tonight. The constellation. I found it. I know where Hercules is. I couldn't find the little dipper, which is apparently at his feet, or the big dipper, which is below the little dipper, but I definitely know where Hercules is.

The sky is really big.

Sharks are addicting. SHARK WEEK. Sarah keeps telling me I need to stop watching sharks, but they're just so iNTERESTING. also a bit misunderstood. Sure the blood and gore and maimed people is tragic, but the sharks didn't mean to hurt the people, it just wanted to know what they were. "Is that a seal? I don't know. It doesn't look like a seal. Is it a threat? Maybe it's food." *mini bite* "Nope." *leaves human alone*

There was a group of divers that fed a shark and trained it and stuff, but that made the shark associate humans with food. The divers held a dead fish or chunk of fish out from their bodies in their hands, the shark swam by and took it from their hands, and the divers would reach behind them into their pack, like a reverse fanny pack, and get another piece of fish. Then the sharks thought that whenever a human held out their arms away from them that meant food, so they bit people's arms off, and then when there wasn't a fish there they would bite their buttocks off because that's where the divers got the fish pieces from. STUPID DIVERS TRAINING SHARKS.

I honestly forgot it was Monday today. I got like 5 hours of sleep last night. Lucky is afraid of the dark.

The ocean is like space, but with sharks. CAN YOU IMAGINE SPACE SHARKS. OH MY GOD.
I'M A SPACE SHAAAAAARK
Why am I not an art major. I have talent overflowing here.

Hey hey, shark week is educational. The oceans have magnetic fields. Sharks navigate by those. They were totally creating a shark repulsion system using magnets in Australia. TYING DIFFERENT SHARK SHOWS TOGETHER LIKE A BOSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment