03 August 2011

Day 5: I have made a breakthrough


CAN YOU IMAGINE FIRE SHARKS?

I actually just downloaded that paint program just to make the space shark picture, so now I'm going to use it WHENEVER I CAN.

I have learned so much about sharks because Shark Week is intense. Sarah has learned some about sharks I'm sure because I yell at her about sharks a lot.

I do care about sharks, alot
I think my mother doesn't believe I have done things. I totally have done things. I even remembered to take the trash out Monday night AND I remembered to bring the trashcan back up when I went to get the mail Tuesday. RIGHT?

Oh man, I am a terrible adult. (About that sentence, shouldn't it be AN terrible adult because the "an" is for the word "adult"? Because that sounds so wrong. An terrible adult. People say an hour, even though the h is not a vowel.)

There is a commercial that tells me that it is always morning somewhere. They're a cereal commercial, but they're also promoting eating food at all times of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment