11 February 2012

I'm watching Sherlock Holmes

Not the one you think. An old one that I bought and am now watching. Lucky is not amused. She is distressed because she can't find mommy and I am here and she doesn't know how to take it. Whenever I move she gets up and makes lots of noise.

This Sherlock seems much younger than this John. Also, they just got caught trespassing. Suckers.

Don't worry, they're not dead.

This Lestrade is thick and I don't like him. He just wants to hang this girl because she's a jailbird and therefore obviously guilty. Psh.

I'm wearing a dress guys. Wearing. A. Dress. All day. That might be another reason Lucky doesn't understand what's happening. I'm wearing super fashionable striped knee high socks now, so obviously my outfit is classy.

Aw, puppy is sitting by Mom's chair because whenever she sits there Mom always comes and sits down and tells her to move. Not going to happen tonight puppy.

I was going to write a paper, but it turns out I did not bring my notebook with those notes so now I am not motivated to write it at all. Dammit.

Why would Sherlock wear a deerstalker? What is it, some kind of death frisbee?

No comments:

Post a Comment