10 February 2012

How many Tumblr tabs am I allowed to have open?

Because everytime I refresh and there's nothing new I tend to hit command+T and hit my tumblr bookmark, meaning I always have at least 3 tumblr tabs open before I realise it and close the extra ones.

I'm watching Third Star and it's so sad and happy and sad and Benedict Cumberbatch and fireworks and third star to the right and straight on till morning and sad. That doesn't really explain what it is at all, but I've never been good at explanations for things I'm emotional about. Go ahead, ask me what happens in Supernatural. (THE ANGELS ARE BASTARDS AND THE GODDAMN LEVIATHANS AND THEY JUST WANT TO BE A FAMILY AND BOBBBYYYYYYY.) Or, or, ask me how Sherlock ended. (WEEEEEEEEEEEEP, HE SAID THE CALL WAS HIS NOTE AND JOHN'S FACE AND HE JUST WANTED HIM TO STOP IT AND THEN HE WAS A JERK THREE YEARRSSSSSSS.)

OH GOD, JUST WAIT TILL THIS IS OVER, HE'S MAKING THE "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" SPEECH AND OH GOD BENEDICT.

It's so weird that Benedict is a ginger but he dyes his hair for most of his roles, or maybe for most of his life. I don't know.



Edit later:

I FUCKING FINISHED THE GODDAMN MOVIE AND I  WATCHED THE ENTIRE CREDITS AND HAD A LONG CRY AND ALL THE SADS. Now I'm watching the sixth and final section of Pride and Prejudice, the one with Colin Firth of course. It's going to cheer me up. Or I'm going to fling myself off this bed in a fit of hysteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment