02 October 2015

So many people here at work for a Welcoming and Inclusion meeting, yet I'm doing the welcoming and I'm excluded

This is Layla
 So Layla's been with me for 2 months now and she's adjusting pretty well. Just ask Christine, she hardly ever barks at her anymore! I mean sure, she howled at me a little last night, but that's cause I LEFT her.

I mean look at that little faaaace.

I'm clearly very coherent when it comes to talking about my baby doge.

This is Layla being a spoiled baby that I love lots

Also, fun news for me anyway, I went to the Campus Union last night and saw Burnie Burns speaking in real life and we got to see a clip from Lazer Team and he talked about his life and starting RoosterTeeth and there were fun embarrassing pictures of like Geoff and Gus and stuff and it was fun. I'm guessing it was also *inspirational* and all too, but I'm not so great at being a content creator so mostly I was there for the seeing Burnie Burns IRL aspect.
That's Burnie
I did have an idea for a blog when I was there, because he was talking about the evolution of the internet and how they like fill new niches and find areas that aren't already being filled with competition, and I was like, hey I'm at work and run out of things I can do on the internet because a lot of content is audio/video based and I can't watch videos while working so what the internet needs is stuff to read at work. But then I realised, I don't even post here on my existing blog and also I'm the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment