09 July 2015

Let's test to see if things around us are Fireproof

I think I'm gonna lose my mind, AREN'T WE ALL
Something deep inside me, I can't give up, *pop*
I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,
I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck,    ok at first I was all, roll like somersaults, that's endearing, and then I'm like, PROBABLY dice, not as cool

I'm feeling something deep inside,
Hotter than a jet stream burning up, jet fuel can't melt metal beams INSIDE JOB
I got a feeling deep inside,
It's taking, it's taking all I got, yeah,
It's taking, it's taking all I got. to... do what. Taking all you got to RUIN OUR LIVES thanks

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof, please don't test this though
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do. There's a theme with this album of saving and saviors and stuff I feel.

I think I'm gonna win this time,
Riding on the wind and I won't give up, riding on the wind like, Apollo? Does he ride wind or just sunlight. Somebody rides wind.
I think I'm gonna win this time,
I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck, yeah,
I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, you must be fireproof, Like is this really just the idea of her being fireproof because the idea has been on fire in his mind for so long, I don't get why SHE is fireproof. BUrning love? Wouldn't that be him that needs to be fireproof?
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you were fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.

Songwriters
Tomlinson, Louis / Payne, Liam / Malik, Zayn / Horan, Niall / Styles, Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment