30 December 2013

Chwistmas and Pokemon

Happy post-Christmas everyone!

I've been busy with the Sister and parents and Pokemon, because I got Pokemon Y and it's very important that I defeat Team Flare and save Kalos and then CATCH'EM ALL.

I am not done with the 1D album posts, imagine that. I'll for sure finish them by August. For sure.

I fell asleep while at the Pinnacle Bank Arena for the Nebraska Women's Basketball game today. Multiple times I fell asleep. We were so far ahead, and I was so tired, and the noise just all blurs together at a certain point. I even commented on how it was "super exciting" randomly and then just fell back asleep. We left at half-time.

Why are Thor and Zeus both gods of lightening, but Zeus is the head god while Thor is Odin's son, hence his last name, Odinson. Like, Zeus' role basically belongs to Odin, and Hades is sort of like the Loki in that he is family that goes all jealous and evil, but Thor is not Poseidon, Thor is Zeus. What the hell Greeks and Norse people. Get your god trios straight. I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Greek gods in different contexts.

Hey hey, I watched the Doctor Who Christmas right? I did that. Only teared up twice. I don't want to analyze it because I enjoyed it and I'm afraid that if I think about it too hard or read someone else's critique I won't like it as much. Things were tied up, things happened, Matt is a wonderful actor, ta da, episode enjoyed. I am wondering though, since things were all tied up, does that mean that we're not still wondering who gave Clara his number in the first place?

Nintendo asked me what level of video game expertise I possessed when registering my new 3DS, what does that even mean. I said intermediate because I watch all the games and play like, Pokemon and Mario. We hardly ever kill people in surgery anymore also, so I'd say I was intermediate at that game too.

Ok, happy Monday, I'll hopefully hear from everyone who is going to read this soon, because I miss y'all. If you're reading this in the far future and are like, huh, I haven't talked to her in over a day, do it. Not like, straight up calling me, but a reasonable communication method.

No comments:

Post a Comment