24 December 2011

Would you believe I've never been to a bar.

Like, an actual bar? Yeah, true story. (I'm totally not counting the Starlight Lounge because that is a lounge and not a bar atmosphere. Or Applebee's because restaurant, or Buffalo Wild Wings because also restaurant. Oh god I want Buffalo Wild Wings now.) Also, even the least painful of holidays make me want to drink.

Also, I am now knitting a real thing. Two real things, but only one is something I picked out and started and stuff. I tend to sit in bed and knit while watching Hogan's Heroes for hours. It is not conducive to waking up in the morning when my family wants to do things.

Did you know that large quantities of nutmeg have a hallucinatory effect? Apparently it's a very bad trip, but it makes me laugh because nutmeg. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment